Eagle District Home Page
Thank you for visiting the Eagle District web site. Certain pages launch in a separate window so you may wish to disable your popup blocker. Scroll Down for more information.
Eagle District Round Table
If you don't know what's happening in Eagle District, then you haven't been to Round Table. Every unit in Eagle District should be represented each month.
Next Round Table will be December 12, 2013!
- All interested adults are invited. Every cub pack, and every troop should have at least one leader attend Round Table every single month.
- Round Table is held at the Latter Day Saints church at the corner of S. 33rd Street and Bryant in Edmond, Oklahoma.
- Round Table is held the Second Thursday of every month of the year, except for June and July.
- Round Table starts promptly at 7:00 p.m.
- Learn scouting skills, skits, songs, stories, games, crafts, and leadership training of all sorts.
- Be Informed
- Get Involved
- Get the latest news and information about BSA, Last Frontier Council, and Eagle District.
Eagle District Camping Report
Troops and Crews are encouraged to help us maintain records of unit camping and outdoor activities each month. You can visit this link to report your units camping information.
Important - NEW Eagle Scout Project Workbook
Starting immediately, all life scouts earning the rank of eagle must use the new Eagle Scout project workbook. This is a universal change for all of scouting. More information about the change.
Download the new Eagle Scout Project Workbook
Financial Assistance is Available
Uniforms... Day Camp... Resident Camp... Summer Camp... High Adventure...
The Edmond Scout Benevolent Committee has funding available for scouting families in financial need. Please fill out the ESBC application. Contact Colleen Bicket by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (405-348-1610) or by mail (13074 S. Santa Fe, Edmond, OK 73025). When a completed application is approved, the funds will be sent directly to the unit for distribution.
Thank you Edmond Women's Club for all you do for the scouting families of Eagle District!
Please download, complete, and return the Scout Benevolent Fund
form as soon as possible.
Troops and Packs can post their own news items here.
To list a news item, send email to email@example.com.
Eagle District Order of the Arrow
A calendar for the Eagle Chapter of the Order of the Arrow is available at the following link: http://tinyurl.com/eaglechapter or the direct link to Google Calendar (same page, just longer url): http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=ae3v3to482rd6igemsitu1ppdo%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/Chicago Please bookmark this so you can stay up to date and plan your OA events with the rest of your scouting activities. James Lake firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration and information regarding S-8 Conclave
in Damascus, AR.